Athletic Director: Tim Bicknell
Contact: email@example.com, (217) 300-0524
- Over 80% of our student body participates in our "No-Cut" athletics programs
- Students can choose from 11 sports through 3 different seasons
- Uni's Cross Country, Boys' Soccer, and Girls and Boys Track and Field are consistently recognized as some of the areas' best programs
- From 2014-2019, a Uni swimmer was named Swimmer of the Year by The News-Gazette (Ema Rajic, Reed Broaders, Sally Ma)
- In 2016, Uni was honored with the "News-Gazette Athlete of the Year" in Girls' Cross Country, Boys' Golf, and Girls' Swimming. In 2017 Rajic was named Swimmer of the Year and Lindsay Huang Tennis player of the year.
- Uni High is in the East Central Illinois Conference along with area school Judah Christian
- In 2012 and 2016, the boys' soccer team finished second and fourth respectively at the IHSA 1A State Tournament
- Rajic repeated as two-event state champion again in 2017, making her a 4-time state champion.
Sports At Uni:
- Boys Tennis
- Cross Country
- Girls Swimming
- Girls Volleyball