The quite phase of the University of Illinois' most ambitious philanthropic campaign, With Illinois, began in 2014, and since that time Uni has raised more than $6 million. Our goal is to reach $10,000,000 by the end of the campaign in 2022. Nearly all gifts and pledges made during the campaign will count toward the goal.
- Prepare students for academic success and leadership in a global economy by offering hands-on experiences and access to active learning environments and cutting-edge technology.
- Develop partnerships and active learning environments to influence policy and extend educational innovation through our research and teaching from Urbana-Champaign to Illinois and beyond.
- Place Uni High at the forefront of knowledge in the disciplines, by recruiting and retaining leading teachers who are educational innovators.
- Upgrade infrastructure through renovation and replacement throughout the existing school building, athletic facilities, and physical education areas.
- Increase faculty salary enhancements by increasing endowed funds for faculty support.
In our rapidly changing world, we must look to our alumni and friends to not only hold our position as one of the elite public schools in the U.S., but to accomplish more than ever.