All visitors to Uni High, Uni High Gym, or Kenney Gym must adhere to the following:
- Upon arrival, please use the west entrance of the building and press the call button to notify the main office of your purpose for your visit.
- If given access, proceed immediately to the main office to sign in andprovide one of the following methods to be granted access to the building:
- Show “Building Access Granted” status on the Safer Illinois Application using your mobile device.
- Show “Building Access Granted” status using the COVID-19 Boarding Pass.
- Show proof of full vaccination status with a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card endorsed by the CDC and Healthcare Professional or Clinic Site.
- Show proof of a negative COVID-19 laboratory issued test result within the last 72 hours. We will not accept an over-the-counter COVID-19 test result.
- Parents are to wait in the main office for their student. No parents are allowed to retrieve students from their classrooms.
- The main office staff should be made aware of any appointments that faculty or SSO office staff schedule with parents or visitors. Faculty and SSO staff should notify parents or visitors of the Uni High visitor policy when scheduling the appointment.
- All persons that enter Uni High, Uni High Gym, or Kenney Gym must wear a face covering over their mouthand nose at all times while indoors.