Athletic Director: Kyle Hummel
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (217) 300-0524
- Over 80% of our student body participates in our "No-Cut" athletics programs
- Students can choose from 11 sports through 3 different seasons
- Uni's Cross Country, Boys' Soccer, and Girls and Boys Track and Field are consistently recognized as some of the areas' best programs
- In 2012 and 2016, the boys' soccer team finished second and fourth respectively at the IHSA 1A State Tournament
- From 2014-2019, a Uni swimmer was named Swimmer of the Year by The News-Gazette (Ema Rajic, Reed Broaders, Sally Ma)
- In 2016, Uni was honored with the "News-Gazette Athlete of the Year" in Girls' Cross Country, Boys' Golf, and Girls' Swimming.
- In 2017, Rajic was named Swimmer of the Year and Lindsay Huang Tennis player of the year.
- Rajic repeated as two-event state champion again in 2017, making her a 4-time state champion.
- In 2021, Ma was renamed Swimmer of the Year.
- Kate Ahmari had an outstanding 2021-2022 season, placing 2nd in State for Cross Country, and 2nd and 4th for Track.
- In 2022, Andrea Li won the IHSA Badminton state championship title.
Sports At Uni:
- Boys Tennis
- Cross Country
- Girls Swimming
- Girls Volleyball