Your gift makes a difference
For nearly a century, the dedication and generosity of our community prepares our students for success in the 21st century.
University of Illinois Laboratory High School seeks to spark the creative fervor and high aspirations of talented students, to inspire excellence, to challenge them through traditional and experimental strategies, to ignite their potential for active and responsible involvement in the adult world, and to positively influence the larger educational community.
To create the circumstances that have launched our students, faculty, and alumni successes, we rely on the support of alumni and friends. Together, we can ensure that Uni High remains a place where curiosity is explored, progress is made, and innovation flourishes. We're doing so as a part of the University of Illinois' most ambitious philanthropic campaign, With Illinois.
Donor support allows us to:
- Prepare students for academic success and leadership in a global economy by offering hands-on experiences and access to active learning environments and cutting-edge technology.
- Develop partnerships and active learning environments to influence policy and extend educational innovation through our research and teaching from Urbana-Champaign to Illinois and beyond.
- Place Uni High at the forefront of knowledge in the disciplines, by recruiting and retaining leading teachers who are educational innovators.
- Upgrade infrastructure through renovation and replacement in the existing school building.
- Increase faculty salary enhancements by increasing endowed funds for faculty support.
- Renovate Kenney Gym Annex Physical Education and Athletic facilities including a new gym floor.
You can contribute in a variety of ways, including through your company's matching gift program. Read more about giving to Uni High.
The generous and loyal support of our leadership donors ensures Uni High’s educational opportunities remain innovative and unique. Here are some words from them.Blaine Garst – Uni Alumni ‘74
Douglas & Sammer Jones – Current Uni Parents
Ted Kurland – Uni Alumni ‘68
Jennifer Phillips – Current Uni Parent
"The generous and loyal support of our leadership donors ensures Uni High’s educational opportunities remain innovative and unique." Jeffery & Lisa Brown