CSS MenuMaker

Make a Gift to Uni

You are about to leave this site. You will be transferred to the University of Illinois Foundation site where you can make your gift safely and securely. Start by entering the amount you wish to donate to each of the following Uni High funds.  Federal corporate tax ID number: 37-6006007

Senate Finance Committee Extends IRA Rollover for Two Years

On Tuesday, July 21, the Senate Finance Committee approved legislation that would make the IRA Rollover provision retroactive to Jan. 1, 2015, and extend it through the end of 2016—an important move that will allow donors to plan more effectively. The IRA Charitable Rollover provision allows individuals who have reached age 70½ to donate up to $100,000 to charitable organizations directly from their Individual Retirement Account (IRA), without treating the distribution as taxable income.

Hover over a fund for a description

Another way to give is to mail in your personal check.  Please make the check out to the University of Illinois Foundation. Write name of the fund you wish to give to in the memo line.  Mail the check to:

Marianne Downey, CFRE
Director of Advancement
1212 W. Springfield Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801

If you have questions or are in need of help when preparing to make a donation or a multi-year (up to five years)pledge, please contact:
Marianne Downey, CFRE
Director of Advancement
1212 West Springfield Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801
office:  217.244.8586  fax: 217.333.4138

Footer with a Search Form